On April 24, Mayer Brown will be hosting a symposium on the special legal, contractual and regulatory issues that arise in connection with the use of artificial intelligence in financial services.
The symposium will cover a broad range of topics related to the use of AI in financial services, including:
- How financial institutions are using AI today—and what the future holds;
- Ownership and control of AI-related intellectual property, including AI system output;
- Identifying and managing the risk of discrimination by AI systems;
- Issues unique to AI to consider when negotiating licensing agreements, joint development agreements and other types of AI-related contracts;
- Regulatory issues related to the use of AI, including how to engage with regulators on AI-related matters;
- Special cybersecurity and data privacy issues that AI applications present;
- AI-related antitrust considerations; and
- Acquiring, investing in or financing AI-focused companies.
Detailed descriptions of the planned sessions are available below.
Download Panel Descriptions
The symposium is complimentary for clients and friends of Mayer Brown. We hope that you are able to attend.
CLE credit will be available for registered attendees.
For additional information or to register, please contact Liz Whitley at email@example.com or +1 202 263 3092.