Our clients are among the largest businesses in the world, with members of the Fortune 500, FTSE 100, DAX and Hang Seng frequently seeking our advice on plan design, implementation and compliance, and scheme and plan design and strategies across the myriad regulatory environments in which they may find themselves, including:
• United States
• United Kingdom
• Hong Kong
Practice at a Glance
- More than 100 lawyers focus on employee benefits issues across the United States, Europe and Asia.
- Our clients are members of the Fortune 500, FTSE 100, DAX and Hang Seng.
- Our presence in the largest national economies in Europe bolsters the reach of our European benefits lawyers.
- We have the largest employee benefits capability of any firm operating in Asia.
- We have a broad and diversified US practice that is capable of servicing all of the employee benefit needs of our clients and that is strengthened by our global employee benefits presence.
Mayer Brown's Employee Benefits practice has lawyers in business centers across the United States, Europe and Asia offering sophisticated solutions to the most complex issues related to employee benefits law.