Mayer Brown’s Technology Transactions practice has represented clients for more than 20 years in systems development, licensing and integration transactions, including some of the largest transactions ever attempted. Many of our lawyers have backgrounds as computer programmers or inside counsel at technology companies. We leverage our experience and market knowledge to help our clients maximize value and avoid costly pitfalls in their complex and often mission-critical transactions.
In addition to our technology licensing and integration experience, our lawyers support the firm’s M&A practice with transition service agreements in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and spin-offs and other transactions.
Mayer Brown’s client roster includes the most recognizable names in the business world, many of whom turn to us repeatedly as their technology licensing and integration needs become ever more complex. We support these clients with their initiatives, including:
- Custom and off-the-shelf software, including enterprise resource planning software, claims management systems and other enterprise applications
- Open-source software policies and licensing
- Configuration, integration and other implementation services
- Software, systems and other technology development
- Digital transformation
- M&A support
- Agile development contracts
Mayer Brown understands systems and software development, licensing and integration contracts, maximizes value and avoids costly pitfalls.