10 Avenue Hoche
With more than 80 lawyers, including 25 partners, the Paris office of Mayer Brown services a diverse French and international clientele with respect to all of their corporate expansion, restructuring and finance needs. It also represents clients before international arbitral tribunals and in the French courts. The Paris office is active in the following areas:
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Restructuring
- Private Equity
- Capital Markets and Public M&A
- Management package
- Tax and transaction structuring
- Real Estate
- Labor Law, Employment and Benefits
- Fund Creation and Structuring
- Public law and Public-Private Partnership
- Competition and Distribution
- International Arbitration
- Energy, Infrastructure and Natural Resources
- Regulation, compliance, governance and corporate ethics
The lawyers in the Paris office are members of the Paris Bar. Many are also qualified in other jurisdictions including New York, England and Wales, and Madrid.
Mayer Brown lawyers possess the necessary skills and experience to handle a wide range of legal issues faced by their French and international clients. They are able to successfully represent clients in both French and foreign legal proceedings, and, when needed, are able to draw upon the experience of their colleagues in other Mayer Brown offices strategically located in the world’s financial and economic centers.
The various practice groups in the Paris office are regularly listed in specialist publications as among the very best in their respective sectors, including in the areas of corporate and finance, real estate, antitrust, tax, employment, and international arbitration.