PLI’s Global Capital Markets & the U.S. Securities Laws 2019 will provide an update of domestic and international regulatory and market developments, bringing together an engaging group of expert practitioners and senior regulators for an in-depth look at how the U.S. securities laws work in the context of a rapidly evolving global regulatory environment.
Mayer Brown Partner Phyllis Korff will speak on a panel entitled “Global Capital Markets Perspectives in 2019”.
Discussion topics include:
- The state of capital markets in a global environment
- The SEC's international regulatory agenda
- Regulatory coordination and cooperation around the world
- Areas of focus for issuers raising capital in global markets
- Current trends in foreign offerings in the United States
Date & Time:
Friday, April 12, 2019
For more information, or to register, please visit the event website.
PLI will provide CLE credit.