During this webcast, we will review the overall areas of focus identified by the SEC Staff for public companies, the disclosure issues that members of the SEC Staff have highlighted as important for upcoming annual reports on Form 10-K and Form 20-F, and discuss the particular hot button issues for life sciences companies.
Partners Anna Pinedo, David Bakst and Polia Nair (Ernst & Young) will discuss:
- SEC comment letter trends;
- Brexit, LIBOR and cyber disclosures;
- Recent accounting pronouncements;
- Milestones and collaboration and license agreement related disclosures;
- Revenue recognition and contingent consideration;
- Other MD&A disclosures.
CLE credit is pending.
For additional information or to register, please contact Amanda Micsak at email@example.com or +1 212 506 2343.