30 November 2018
Mayer Brown announced that 11 partners from six practice areas have been recognized by Washingtonian magazine as the “Top Lawyers” in the Washington DC area.
The Mayer Brown lawyers included in this year’s list are:
• Andrew Pincus, Supreme Court
• Elizabeth Espín Stern, Immigration
• Frank Henneburg, Real Estate
• Grace Shie, Immigration
• Jeffrey Davis, Tax
• Keith Willner, Real Estate
• Kenneth Klein, Tax
• Marcia Madsen, Government Contracts
• Marcus Christian, Cybersecurity
• Paul Virtue, Immigration
• Rajesh De, Cybersecurity
Selection for 2018 was based on various factors, including a survey of nearly 1000 lawyers recognized in 2016 as well as research, reporting and lawyer interviews conducted by the publication’s editorial staff.